As US stock futures trade higher this morning on Wednesday, some of the stocks that may catch investors’ attention today include the following:
- Wall Street expects Donaldson Company, Inc. ICD to report quarterly earnings of $0.84 per share on revenue of $880.24 million before the opening bell. Donaldson shares rose 0.7% to $53.25 in after-hours trading.
- HP Inc. HPQ announced weaker-than-expected sales results for its third quarter and lowered its full-year profit forecast. HP shares fell 6.3% to $29.13 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Five Below, Inc. FIVE earning $0.79 per share on revenue of $682.74 million for the last quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Five Below shares fell 0.4% to $129.00 in after-hours trading.
Check out our pre-market coverage here
- PVH Corp. HPV reported lower second-quarter earnings, announced job cuts and issued a weak outlook. The company said it now expects revenue to decline this year, compared to an earlier forecast for a gain. PVH also announced the resignation of Trish Donnelly, CEO of PVH Americas & Calvin Klein Global. Shares of PVH fell 3.7% to $60.51 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Brown Forman Corporation (NYSE: BF-B) to post quarterly earnings of $0.47 per share on revenue of $977.76 million before the opening bell. Shares of Brown-Forman rose 1.8% to $74.82 in after-hours trading.