NEW YORK, August 6, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The Handicrafts Market Expected To Grow $ 514.92 billion, growing at a CAGR of around 13% during 2021-2025. The report offers up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers in-depth market information that helps global companies seize growth opportunities.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. The need for low capital investment will provide immense opportunities for growth. However, the lack of information regarding artisanal products will hamper the growth of the market. Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our crafts market research reports are designed to provide entry assistance, client profile, and M&A as well as strategy support for entry. on the market.
Crafts market 2021-2025: Scope
Reference year considered
By product and geography
Geographical areas covered
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America
Asian Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd., Fakih Group of Companies Pvt. Ltd., HimalayanMart.com, Minhou Minxing Weaving Co. Ltd., Native Crafts and Arts, Ngoc Dong Ha Nam Co. Ltd., Orient Handicraft Co. Ltd., OSM HANDICRAFT, Ten Thousand Villages US and The Handicrafts & Handloom Exports Corp . of India Ltd.
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, check out our report here:
Crafts market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The craft market is segmented as follows:
- Metal art items and jewelry
- Textile products
- North America
- South America
35% of market growth will come from North America. The presence of government policies favorable to the import of handicrafts should facilitate the growth of the market, especially in the United States.
Also, the market share growth of crafts by metal arts and jewelry items will be faster compared to other segments during the forecast period. In addition, China, India, Thailand, and Vietnam are expected to become the major producers of metal art and jewelry items during the forecast period.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Craft Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Handicrafts market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the craft market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the craft market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Full details of the factors that will challenge the growth of sellers in the craft market
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Metal Arts and Jewelry Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Wood Products Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Textile Products – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Industry risks
- Competitive scenario
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Asian Handicrafts Pvt. Ltd.
- Fakih Group of Companies Pvt. Ltd.
- Minhou Minxing Weaving Co. Ltd.
- Indigenous crafts and arts
- Ngoc Dong Ha Nam Co. Ltd.
- Orient Handicraft Co. Ltd.
- OSM CRAFTS
- Ten thousand villages United States
- The Handicrafts & Handloom Exports Corp. of India Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in various markets to help industry leaders navigate their businesses through the new normal.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/514-92-bn-growth-in-handicrafts-market-by-2025key-drivers-and-market-forecasts17000-technavio-research-reports-301350098.html