DUBLIN, July 21, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global and China Lithium Battery Electrolyte Market Insight Report, 2021-2025” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
In 2020, from China the electrolyte market shipped 250,000 tonnes, an increase of 38% year-on-year.
Market growth exceeded expectations, mainly due to the strong increase in market demand for new energy vehicles in the second half of the year.
From the perspective of market growth drivers, the main reasons are as follows:
1) In the second semester, from China The epidemic situation was gradually brought under control and the market recovery rate exceeded expectations, resulting in increased deliveries of lithium batteries and increased deliveries of electrolytes.
2) In the second half of 2020, shipments of from China The electric battery market grew by more than 160% from the previous month, and the production and sales of the main battery companies improved further, leading to an almost 120% growth in the electrolytes market from the month previous.
3) In 2020, the European new energy vehicle market will grow beyond expectations and the annual sales volume is expected to exceed 1.2 million vehicles. The increased production and sales will dramatically increase the demand for upstream batteries, which in turn will drive battery shipments from traditional global companies such as LG, SKI, SDI and CATL. Driven by growing demand from the world’s leading battery companies, domestic electrolyte exports grew more than 90% year-on-year in 2020.
4) The market growth of lithium batteries with small power (including motorcycle sharing and electricity change) has been driven by both export and domestic demand, and the volume of shipments has increased more than 80% year over year, leading to growth in electrolyte shipments.
5) The growth of the 3C market is mainly caused by the export and rebound of the traditional digital market. The market for power tools (including sweeping robots and other areas) has been transferred to China by foreign industrial chains and affected by the epidemic situation abroad. Terminal companies have gradually increased the production of cordless power tools. In 2020, lithium battery deliveries to the 3C market increased by more than 50% in one year.
6) Shipments of lithium batteries for energy storage increased by more than 50% year on year, and the growth was mainly driven by the improvement of foreign domestic storage markets and the energy storage shipment on the base station side.
From the product price trend, from the quarterly price trend of lithium hexafluorophosphate, the price of lithium hexafluorophosphate has risen sharply since October.
The reasons for the increase in the price of lithium hexafluorophosphate are as follows:
1) In the second half of the year, the new energy market recovered beyond expectations, and demand for raw materials upstream and downstream of the industrial chain was obviously driven.
2) The early stage lithium hexafluorophosphate market inventory consumption has been completed and some companies have closed their production capacity due to oversupply in the market in the first half of the year, which has caused a shortage of supply on the market since the end of September. In addition, it was difficult to quickly resume production from the original production capacity in a short period of time, which caused the phenomenon of Qi Fei quantity and price to appear in the lithium hexafluorophosphate market.
3) The global new energy market is experiencing good momentum in 2020, especially in the European market, leading to a rapid increase in the demand of foreign battery companies for domestic lithium hexafluorophosphate, further increasing the shortage lithium hexafluorophosphate market.
From the perspective of the market competition model, in 2020 TOP6 accounted for 77.6%, TOP3 61.4% and the market concentration has further increased from the previous year.
The reasons for the increased market concentration are as follows:
1) The main companies have a global supply capacity, which is less affected by the epidemic situation, and the volume of shipments increases due to the demand, which increases the market share of the main companies.
2) The main electrolyte enterprises have the advantages of customers, production capacity, supply chain and capital, and closely cooperate with upstream and downstream industrial chains.
In 2020, they won more customer orders; 3) New markets such as free travel, online education and telecommuting, as well as the acceleration of commercialization of 5G, are accelerating the change of smart phones, driving the increase in demand for batteries in the digital and small electricity markets and favor the concentration of electrolyte companies for To some extent.
Main topics covered:
1 Main characteristics and analysis of the current situation of from China lithium battery electrolyte industry
1.1 Analysis of the main characteristics of the Chinese electrolytes industry in 2019-2020
1.2 Analysis of the competitive situation of from China Electrolyte industry in 2019-2020
2 Analysis of Lithium Battery Electrolyte Market in China
2.1 Global Electrolytes Market Shipment and Scale Analysis and China
2.2 China electrolyte price trend and analysis of influencing factors
2.3 The number and distribution of electrolyte companies in China
2.4 Chinese Electrolyte Companies Shipments and Production Capacity
3 Foreign electrolytes market analysis
3.1 Introduction of Major Overseas Electrolyte Manufacturers
3.2 Analysis of the Competition Pattern in the Foreign Electrolyte Firm Market
3.3 Development Trend Analysis of Foreign Electrolytes Market
4 Global and Chinese market analysis of electrolytic raw materials
4.1 Global Lithium Hexafluorophosphate Market Analysis
4.2 Market Analysis of Lithium Hexafluorophosphate in China
4.3 Lithium Electrolytic Additives Market Analysis in China
4.4 from China lithium electrolytic solvents market analysis
5 Analysis of key electrolyte companies in China
5.1 Analysis on the model of electrolyte companies in China
5.2 Major Manufacturers Introduction of Electrolytes in China
5.3 Analysis of Competitive Factors of the Electrolytes Industry in China
6 Analysis of the development trend of from China electrolyte industry
6.1 Technical progress of the new electrolyte
6.2 Analysis of the development trend of the new electrolyte
6.3 Development Trend Analysis of the Electrolytes Market in China
7 Analysis of the market outlook of the downstream application of 7 lithium batteries
7.1 Analysis and forecast of from China Lithium Battery Electrolyte Market Shipping
7.2 Analysis of the Electrolyte Demand of Leading Battery Companies in China
7.3 Analysis of the development prospects of the 3C digital market
7.4 Analysis of the development prospects of the Lithium Bikes Market
7.5 Analysis of the development prospects of the energy storage market
7.6 Analysis of the development prospects of the new energy vehicles market
- Tinci Materials Technology Co., Ltd.
- Capchem Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guotai-Huarong New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd.
- Jinniu Power Sources Material Co., Ltd.
- Shanshan Battery Materials Co., Ltd.
- Smoothway Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Jinhui Chemical Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g6szmc
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-and-china-lithium-battery-electrolyte-market-report-2021-in-2020–chinas-electrolyte-market-shipped- 250 -000-tons-ayoy-increase-by-38 — forecast-until 2025–301338452.html
SOURCE Research and Markets