New York, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Pharmaceutical Sourcing and Onshoring Survey – 2022 Edition” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317734/?utm_source=GNW
The COVID-19 Pandemic, Rising Raw Material and Fuel Costs, Russia’s War on Ukraine and Other Events Are Driving Industry Discussions About Drug Shortages and Chain Safety supply.
In this report, GlobalData assesses the outlook for pharmaceutical supply chains over the next 12 months, to determine how bio/pharmaceutical companies and their service providers are affected, and whether they are considering going onshore. or “offshore” their manufacturing stages.
Who should buy this report?
– This 36-page report provides important, expert information you won’t find in any other source. 17 figures throughout the report illustrate key points and trends. This report is required reading for:
– CMO executives who need to have a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical supply chain to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement managers who need to understand the critical elements of the supply base in order to make decisions on vendor selection and management.
– Private equity investors who need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and assess potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
– Overview of supply chain trends and key stakeholder attitudes towards offshoring and sourcing
– Detailed investigation of industry plans to change sourcing strategy
– Analysis by geography, drug molecule type, company type, manufacturing step (active pharmaceutical ingredient, finished dosage form, packaging)
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06317734/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.