due to the growth of passenger air transport, the need for lightweight and durable seats and the increasing rate of replacement of existing aircraft fleets around the world. To make the flying experience more enjoyable, aircraft manufacturers are increasingly installing better, lighter, and premium-built cabin seats.
New York, November 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Aircraft Seating Market, By Aircraft Type, By Class, By Crew Seats and By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” – https: //www.reportlinker.com/p06184434/?utm_source=GNW
These cabin seats reduce the overall weight of the aircraft without compromising safety standards for passengers traveling on the aircraft. The reduced weight of the aircraft helps the aircraft to operate economically over greater distances, making the flying experience affordable for the masses.
In addition to the reduced weight of aircraft seats, the demand for technologically advanced cabin seats is also increasing. These advanced system seats enrich the flight experience for travelers by allowing users to watch movies, listen to music and access the Internet. .
Access to the Internet allows users to shop online while traveling by plane, as well as helping professionals make business decisions when needed while traveling by plane. The expanding global economy and increasing consumer spending also make air travel affordable for passengers, as a result, the demand for economy class passenger plane seats has increased in recent years.
Due to the growing demand for economy class air travel, most airlines are increasing the number of economy class passenger seats in their planes, driving the sales of airplane cabin seats around the world. passengers traveling by air, the replacement rate of existing aircraft seats has increased over the past decade, driving the global aircraft seat market at a rapid pace.
Besides existing airlines, new airlines are increasingly entering the global commercial aircraft market, increasing the need for aircraft seats across the globe and helping the global aircraft seating market to grow even more. .
The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic has created both a public health crisis and an economic crisis across the world. With the cessation of passenger air traffic, global air transport has been mainly affected due to the pandemic.
As a result, there has been a sharp decline in net orders for aircraft and hence passenger aircraft seats worldwide in 2020. Nonetheless, the market is showing positive signs of recovery, due to which the market world of aircraft seats is expected to recover from the COVID-19 impact in about 3 years.
Some of the major players operating globally in the aircraft seating market are Safran (Zodiac Aerospace), Collins Aerospace, Recaro Aircraft Seating Company, Jamco corporation, Geven SpA Besides these organizations, companies like Stelia Aerospace, Acro Aircraft Seating, HAECO Aircraft Seating, Pitch Aircraft Seating Systems, Avio Interiors is also increasing its marketing activities and enriching its product portfolio around the world to increase its customer base.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Baseline year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• Assess the aircraft seat supply and demand scenario that covers global production, demand, supply and net inventory status of aircraft seats.
• Analyze and forecast the size of the aircraft seats market in terms of value as well as volume.
• To classify and forecast aircraft seats around the world based on aircraft type, class, crew seats, seat type, end use and regional distribution.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the global aircraft seats market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in aircraft seating.
• Perform price analysis for aircraft seats.
• Identify and analyze the profile of the main players involved in the manufacture of global aircraft seats.
To complete the study, the analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research. Initially, the analyst prepared a comprehensive list of aircraft seat manufacturers and dealers operating around the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., to the identified companies. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their main competitors. Using this technique, the analyst could include manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the product offerings, distribution channels and regional presence of all aircraft seat suppliers around the world.
The analyst calculated the size of the aircraft seats market using a top-down technique, in which the volume sales data of manufacturers for different applications was recorded along with forecasts for the coming years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives, and validated them externally by analyzing historical sales data from the respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Several secondary sources such as directories, databases such as General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA), Bureau of Transportation Statistics (USA), Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) India, company websites, annual reports corporate, white papers, investor presentations and financial information reports were also used by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Technology investors
• Governments and financial institutions
• End users of commercial aircraft
• Research organizations and consulting firms.
• Research institutes
• Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to commercial aircraft
• Commercial aircraft manufacturing companies
• Industry associations
• Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry stakeholders such as aircraft seat manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them target growing segments over the next few years (two to five years ahead), thereby helping stakeholders to make investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the global Aircraft Seats Market has been segmented into following categories in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global Aircraft Seats Market, by Aircraft Type:
o Narrow body aircraft
o Widebody aircraft
o Regional planes
o Business aircraft
• Global Aircraft Seats Market, by Class:
o Economy Class
o Premium Economy Class
o Business class
o First class
• Global aircraft seats market, by crew seat:
o Passenger seats
o Cabin crew seats
o Pilot / co-pilot seats
• Global Aircraft Seats Market, by Seat Type:
• Global Aircraft Seats Market, By End Use:
o Secondary market
• Global Aircraft Seats Market, By Region:
o North America
Rest of the APAC
The rest of europe
o South America
Rest of South America
o Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
United Arab Emirates
Rest of the MEA
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of major companies present in aircraft seats.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on specific business needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Raw material analysis
• Detailed list of the different raw materials used in the production of aircraft seats, list of existing raw material suppliers, analysis of raw material prices, analysis of the difference between imported raw materials and those purchased in the country.
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit margin analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06184434/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001